Review~Karen Neuburger infant socks

Friday, May 23, 2008


The one thing, I did with all of my children when they were newborns, and even as they got older, was to be sure they had warm baby feet. Sure living in Arizona you might think it would be too hot here for socks. I try to spend as much time in air conditioning as possible. Which means sometimes the places I go (like doctors' offices) can be freezing.

As I pulled these Karen Neuburger infant socks out of their package, I noticed at first touch how ultra soft they are. Which will last wash after wash. They are also thick and plush, not at all thin like most of the baby socks I've bought. Another thing about those cotton baby socks, I don't know about your babies, but mine used to kick and kick, and half the time I would find them with either one sock, or completely with bare tootsies. These chenille socks seem to stay put and cuddle their feet with their soft warmth.

They do cost $16 a pair. I do like to do price comparisons. With my children I did buy several packages of socks at $6 for a six pack, spending around $20. More than half of those socks ended up missing and weren't at all soft. Unless I used fabric softer, which takeing in account as an added cost to keep them soft. And then there's the baby laundry detail. Let's face it, I know I did at least a load a day of just baby laundry. At least. The less laundry to do the better. Having only a couple pairs of socks vs. ten pairs of socks that might go missing, then I would definetly buy these. They would also make a very special baby gift. I'm even thinking of pampering myself with a pair of KN lounge socks for women. I'm on my feet practically all day long, and my feet would be so happy in these.

Posted by Unknown at 9:58 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment